About This Course
If you want to become a CCNP certified professional, you need to pass three different tests. And CCNP route 300-101 is the first step towards obtaining this certificate.
The first and the most important thing about this course is that it is not for everyone and only the students that have passed CCNA certification can become a part of this course because you need to have a clear understanding of fundamentals that are important for continuing your journey in the field of networking.
This course does not only talk about protocols like OSPF and EIGRP but it’s also about some new protocols such as BGP, DMVPN, and HRP. You should keep in mind that the course contains a lot of information for you that will help you become successful in the professional industry. By the end of this course, you’d be able to pass the CCNP route exam.
The CCNP Route 300-101 course is designed for the individuals that want to step forward in their professional career. This course will not only enable you to pass the certification exam but it will also help you start your journey to the planet of Cisco professionals
This certification is the first step towards obtaining the CCNP Routing & Switching certificate while there are two other certifications you need to clear in order to become a CCNP Routing & Switching certified professional. This course will enable you to become a part of the top companies that are looking to hire the experts. This guide will enable you to learn the layer 2 and layer 3 technologies.
The advanced topics needed for IP’s are covered in this course. You can also learn the configuration of security using Infrastructure Access-lists, Time Based Access-list, and IPsec. Creating prefix lists, filtering routes, and many other interesting things are covered in this course. Remember that if you want to pass your CCNP Route certification exam, the CCNP Route 300-101 course is going to help you a lot.
Knowledge and Skills students develop
- Routing Protocol Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Networking Technology
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Remote Connectivity
- Strategies on how to migrate a network
- GRE DMVPN NHRP and IPSec
- EIGRP on Cisco Routers
- IPv6 Review and RIPng
- MPLS VPN Breakdown
Requirements for this course
- In order to participate in this course, you need to have the knowledge of basic routing protocols, Router CLI configuration and subnetting.
- Before attempting to take this course, you need to pass the CCNA certification. However, you can apply for the course if you are in the process of passing the CCNA R/S certification.
- In order to follow along with the course, you need to have a CCNP Route book.
- You should have a clear understanding that it isn’t the only course that will help you earn the CCNP R/S certification but there are 2 other tests you need to take in order to obtain the certificate.
Examination paper design
- 120 minutes of examination duration
- 45-65 questions (Exam Sim will have 200+ questions)
- Multiple choice questions
- Multiple/single choice answers
Audience to target
- The course is prepared for the students that have passed the CCNA R/S certification and now want to move to the professional level by clearing the CCNP Route 300-101 certification exam.
- CCNA certified individuals that want to step forward to the professional level.
- Anyone that wants a professional certification in order to advance their Cisco career.
- Anyone that wants to understand the professional levels of Cisco protocols while being in the field.
- Anyone that wants to go beyond the fundamentals.
The CCNP Route 300-101 certification exam is designed for the individuals that want to take their Networking skills to the next level and want to become a Cisco certified professional.
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- IT Manager
- Network Architect
- Senior Systems Engineer
- IT Director